Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Cuty New Slipper



That is my new slipper from Bali Island. So cute ha?

I love wear slipper and i believe you love too wear it.
Simple, stylish, and make me comfort if i wear it.
Sometimes i wear it in mall, if i go to beach or i go to my mother in law house.
I have many slipper at my home, 3 until 4. They are to many, aren't they?
Now i just had bought my slipper in Bali Island, Indonesia.
Yes Bali selling a lot of cuty slipper like my new slipper in any colors.
I always buy it if i go to Bali!
I didn't know the color til i got it.
Surprised, the color is white *my fav color* and so cute.
It just spent Rp.10.000,- or US $1 and you can be a cuty girl if you wear it with hotpants and bikini!
But i would happy if my friend bought it for free. Hehehehe



Why my foot in this pic its so huge? Grgrgrhh...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have cute feet, not so big.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I noticed you are a new blogger, You have 5 post, Did you have another blog before>

thetwins said...

Thanks, yeah i have a cute feet. Hahahaha.
Yup i'am with my partner are a new blog in blogsphere.
I have a another blog but in Indonesia version. Still interest to go my other blog :)

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is now a link on my blog. I will check in with you guys to see what your up to from time to time. If English is what you want to learn I am more than happy to help. Welcom to my Friends list.

thetwins said...

Thank's Dave :)
So i will a new link which is link into your blog. :)

Vie said...

Can you send me one pair, please...
Just kidding!
Sure they are cute, the feet and the slippers.

thetwins said...

Ok, but i just have one! Maybe next time if i go to Bali. How about if you buy it for me coz you live out side of Indonesia.
hahahahahaha.

Pitshu said...

lagi musim yang sendal yang begitu, di kantor banyak yang make ada yang coklat pink, ijo ,apa lagi yah ?! hehehehe :)

Unknown said...

ah, slipper..mine's been missing last sunday, somebody stole it in front of my room while im sleeping, sh*t! hehe..so im planning to buy some new slipper, maybe like yours, but my foot is big and far from cute haha..

just drop by and say hi!

thetwins said...

@Pitshu:
Iya, pasti musim lha. Lha wong kapan ari kan lubur panjang. Jadi oleh2nya adalah sandal japit yang bisa dibuat gaya. hahahahaha.

@Koboi Urban:
Sory to hear that!
Hahahaha.
OMG someone stolen your slipper? How come that just a slipper man not a car? Hahahahahaha...
Try to buy a new one, coz wear slipper is so cool.

di.di said...

i went to bali last year... bought a lot of beaded slippers.. i have it in every colors..and its so damn cheap...

lemon said...

those are damn cute flip flops.. :)